On behalf of Kingaroy McDonald’s restaurant, we invite you to be involved in McHappy Day, the biggest annual fundraising event for Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC).
This year is a very special year as we celebrate McHappy Day’s 28th Anniversary and aim to raise an ambitious $5 million on Saturday, the 16th November.
The event raises valuable funds to support seriously ill children and their families at a time when they need it most, through programs including Ronald McDonald House, the Ronald McDonald Learning Program, Ronald McDonald Family Rooms and Ronald McDonald Family Retreats.
This year’s fundraising goal equates to more than 31,250 days of supporting families in need, so you know you will be making a real difference.
McHappy Day is all about celebrating community spirit and we would like to invite you to participate in the fundraising event by either:
- Donating a raffle prize – Kingaroy McDonald’s will run and promote a raffle in the restaurant in the lead up to McHappy Day to help raise additional funds for RMHC. If you have any products or services that you could offer as prizes, we would love to work with you on a raffle.
- Volunteering staff – help us collect donations in McHappy Day fundraising buckets in our restaurant on the day.
- Purchasing a Corporate Helping Hand – you can easily show your support by purchasing a Corporate Helping Hand, which are available in $10 and $50 increments, from our restaurant. Your hand will be displayed in our restaurant window and we will give you one to display in your office.
- Purchasing a pair of Silly Socks for $5 or Big Mac Special Sauce for $12 – all profits go to RMHC.
- Hosting a Silly Socks for Sick Kids Day at your workplace or school – with all donations going to RMHC.
Since 1981 the Ronald McDonald Houses have collectively house over 3.4 million nightly guests and this number is set to grow with demand from families increasing. Most families who stay at a Ronald McDonald House are from regional areas and would otherwise have nowhere to stay while their child is in hospital.
By becoming a local community supporter and participating in McHappy day, you will help to keep seriously ill children close to their families when it’s needed most.
Your support will be recognised in the lead up to and on McHappy Day through in restaurant post-of-sale, thank you messages throughout the restaurnat and an official McHappy Day Certificate of Appreciation.
If you would like additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact Andrea on 0417 782 565 of at email@example.com