South Burnett Regional Council in partnership with the Kingaroy Chamber of Commerce and
Industry (KCCI), are providing incentives to support small businesses within the central business district (CBD) of Kingaroy to improve their business façades.
Funding is provided through the Black Summer Bushfire Recovery Grant Program – Community Connection Local Built.
To support local businesses to improve business façades that:
- stimulate investment in private businesses
- increase street appeal for residents and tourists
- increase accessibility in retail premises
- increase opportunities for pedestrians to stay longer in CBD areas
How to apply
- applications must be made via Council’s website https://sbrc.smartygrants.com.au/
- applicants can speak to Council’s Community Development team or an Executive delegate
of KCCI for further support
- no late, written, incomplete applications will be accepted
Round 1 closed
Round 2 opens 23 January 2023 and closes 20 March 2023