Thursday 20 July 2023, 8.30am to 3.00pm at TAFE Queensland Kingaroy
TAFE Queensland Kingaroy campus is working together with the South Burnett schools to host the 2023 South Burnett Careers Market.
You are invited to participate in this opportunity to engage with approximately 800 high school students, as well as staff and parents, within the South Burnett region.
The aim of the Careers Market is to:
- Inspire high school students to consider vocational training, tertiary education and trades and career possibilities.
- Showcase the businesses and industries of the region to young people within the community.
- Profile emerging industries and job markets across various occupations, including training requirements.
- Enable trade areas to showcase their career pathways.
- Highlight the wide range of occupations and training available in the South Burnett.
- Provide students with the opportunity to try out various trade skills using real workshop equipment.
- Showcase TAFE Queensland’s Kingaroy campus facilities.To provide maximum impact, we plan to coordinate displays based on services, industry or trade themes.
We encourage all stall holders/participants to consider interactive displays or activities, which will engage the youth and showcase the innovative and progressive elements of your organisation.
We would love to have coordinated displays with businesses grouped together with the relevant trade workshop.
Interactive displays and activities have been very effective in promoting various business/industry areas.
The Careers Market is an excellent opportunity to inspire young people to explore regional, state, national and international employment and training opportunities.
For planning purposes please complete the attached Stall Holder Application form and email Evalyn Thompson at: email@example.com before Friday 6 July 2023.
Once you have registered, we will be in touch closer to confirm site location and set up times. Please let me know if there are any changes to attendees. This ensures we can cater appropriately.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
We look forward to your involvement in this year’s careers market.