We will be holding the following fully funded training programs for the Regional Workforce Transition Support Program 4 in Kingaroy.
This program will deliver training at no cost to eligible participants in the following courses:
- Safe food handling – Accredited
- Responsible service of alcohol – Accredited
- Basic barista skills – Non – Accredited
The eligibility has three criteria
- age – minimum age 15 years for this program
- citizenship – Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian Permanent Resident or Temporary Resident on the pathway to permanent residency
- place of residence or work – Permanently reside in a Queensland Regional Council area and have employment or employment prospects affected by recent events including drought, bush fires, floods, major employers ceasing operation in an area or the Covid-19 crisis.
To apply for a place in this program please complete and return the following documents to WTSP.Southwest@tafeqld.edu.au
- Eligibility Form and supporting documents (e.g. driver’s licence – front and back and colour copy of green Medicare card)
- Student Personal Details form (please remember to include your USI number on this form – you must have a USI to enrol.)
Applications can be made for the whole program or particular days, please indicate this either in your email or on the Student Personal Details Form.