The technical issues experienced with the Business Basics grants application portal on 4 May have been resolved. The portal has been extensively tested and is safe and stable.
With the portal ready to go, Round 3 of the Business Basics grants will open for applications as follows:
- Regional Queensland funding stream – 9am, Monday 16 May
- South East Queensland funding stream – 9am, Tuesday 17 May
How to apply:
- Read the guidelines and eligibility criteria available at www.business.qld.gov.au/business-basics.
- Check which funding stream applies to you based on your principal place of business.
- Check your eligibility prior to applying – you will need to complete this step to access the application form link.
- Complete and submit your application.
Applicants who attempted to submit a grant application will need to re-start the application process. This ensures the process for Round 3 of the grants continues to be fair and equitable for all applicants.
The provider of the grants portal, Our Community, has sincerely apologised for the stress the interruption of this round has caused the small business community across Queensland. The Department of Employment, Small Business and Training also wishes to apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.
We thank you for your patience and your ongoing interest in our small business grants programs.