The Queensland Small Business Commissioner’s office has partnered with GIVIT to create the Queensland Small Business Hardship Appeal. This appeal has been created to help businesses who are needing that extra bit of help because they’ve encountered hardship due to things outside of their control, such as COVID, floods or bushfires.
Small businesses experiencing hardship can contact the Queensland Small Business Commissioner’s office to be connected with our Small Business Hardship Appeal partners on 1300 312 344.
For businesses who would like to pledge their support for businesses experiencing hardship you can nominate items needed or donate funds that businesses can use to get their business back up and running via: givit.org.au/appeals/givit-together
Helpful links and resources
- Queensland Small Business Commissioner’s website: business.qld.gov.au/qsbc
- Queensland Small Business Hardship Appeal website: givit.org.au/qld-small-business-hardship-appeal
- Media release: https://statements.qld.gov.au/statements/95197
- QSBC Facebook page: www.facebook.com/qsbcommissioner
- QSBC LinkedIn page: www.linkedin.com/company/qsbcommissioner
- QSBC Instagram page: www.instagram.com/qsbcommissioner