Reminder – nominate now!
We are still accepting nominations for the 2022 Buy Queensland Supplier Awards which will be presented at a ceremony later in the year.
The Awards celebrate the success of the Buy Queensland approach that is delivering genuine opportunities for Queensland businesses to supply goods and services to the Queensland Government. Queensland businesses are encouraged to nominate if they currently have, or have had, contracts to work with the Queensland Government since September 2017.
The three award categories directly relate to the Queensland Procurement Policy’s objectives:
- Putting Queenslanders First
- Diversity through Supply Chains
- Delivering for Queensland.
How to nominate
Suppliers must self-nominate for the awards against the award category which best applies to their business. There can only be one award nomination per business.
Award nominations close on Wednesday 20 July 2022 – but please don’t wait until then to nominate.
As a Buy Queensland shout-out recipient and/or an award finalist or winner, your business will be recognised as a champion supporter of Buy Queensland. This provides recognition for achievements, raises the profile of your business and will help inspire other businesses to adopt the Buy Queensland approach.
Help us spread the word and forward this email to other eligible suppliers to encourage them to nominate.
- Find out more about the 2022 Buy Queensland Supplier Awards including the online nomination form.
- Check out our guide for nominating including a short video and tips for a successful nomination.
- If you have any questions about the Buy Queensland Supplier Awards nomination process, please contact the procurement team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.