2022 South Burnett Careers Market
July 21 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Proudly hosted by TAFE Queensland Kingaroy campus
Thursday, 21 July 2022
8:30am – 4:30pm
We invite you to join with other local businesses in the community to showcase career and employment opportunities for young people at the 2022 South Burnett Careers Market on Thursday 21 July.
This interactive, hands-on event is designed to inspire school students to explore the range of employment and training opportunities available in our region.
You are invited to participate in this opportunity to engage with approximately 800 high school students, as well as staff and parents, within the South Burnett region.
The aim of the Careers Market is to:
- Inspire high school students to consider vocational training, tertiary education and trades and career possibilities.
- Showcase the businesses and industries of the region to young people within the community.
- Profile emerging industries and job markets across various occupations, including training requirements.
- Enable trade areas to showcase their career pathways.
- Highlight the wide range of occupations and training available in the South Burnett.
- Provide students with the opportunity to try out various trade skills using real workshop equipment.
- Showcase TAFE Queensland’s Kingaroy campus facilities.
To provide maximum impact, we plan to coordinate displays based on services, industry or trade themes.
We encourage all stall holders/participants to consider interactive displays or activities, which will engage the youth and showcase the innovative and progressive elements of your organisation.
The Careers Market is an excellent opportunity to inspire young people to explore regional, state, national and international employment and training opportunities.
For planning purposes please register your interest via our register interest button below. Please note that registration will close on Thursday 7 July 2022.
Once you have registered, we will be in touch closer to confirm site location and set up times. Please let me know if there are any changes to attendees. This ensures we can cater appropriately.