Work Transition Support Program
Upskill or learn a new skill with WTSP, FULLY FUNDED Work Transition Support Programs for around the region . I have listed the programs available, with the corresponding dates for each region.
- Test & Tag (2 Days Delivery)
- Work at heights (1 Day Delivery)
- Enter and work in Confined spaces (1 Day Delivery)
- Construction white card (1 Day Delivery)
The eligibility has three criteria, participants must fulfil to be eligible for this funding:
- age – minimum age 15 years for this program
- citizenship – Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian Permanent Resident or Temporary Resident on the pathway to permanent residency
- place of residence or work – Permanently reside in a Queensland Regional Council area and have employment or employment prospects affected by recent events including drought, bush fires, floods, major employers ceasing operation in an area or the Covid-19 crisis.
Please send all enquiries to WTSP.Southwest@tafeqld.edu.au