CCIQ are excited to announce after working tirelessly behind the scenes, the Queensland Government are putting forward three new small business grants worth $25 million over two years.
The Business Growth Fund and Business Boost grants specifically deliver on CCIQ’s advocacy work, which requested support for small businesses to increase their productivity and growth by accessing new equipment and improved digital capabilities.
The Business Growth Fund opens applications 11th of May, enabling businesses to buy highly specialised equipment to leverage growth opportunities. See the guidelines for eligibility here.
These upcoming grants will provide much needed support for small businesses throughout all life stages.
CCIQ remains committed to advocating to government on behalf of Queensland small business.
- How much: Grants of up to $50,000
- What for: To allow businesses to buy highly specialised equipment to seize and accelerate growth opportunities.
- When: Applications to open 11 May 2021, with Guidelines available from 1 May.
- How much: Grants of $5,000 available
- What for: To support new and emerging businesses to increase core capabilities and adopt best practices.
- When: Applications to open on 31 May 2021.
- How much: Grants of up to $15,000 available
- What for: To help small businesses to improve their efficiency and productivity through organisational development and upgrades through automated software and CRM systems. Grants can be used for website development and upgrades, strategic marketing, training and coaching, advisory services and planning for business continuity and succession.
- When: Applications to open late July 2021.
For more information
The upcoming grant schedule is now available on the Business Queensland website.